Everyone’s Tuning In To Watch The Rightline Gear Moki Door Step On Shark Tank – Here’s Why You Should, Too
ICYMI (In case you missed it) Rightline Gear has been up to some big things lately – most notably, our involvement in a high-stakes televised event which garnered national media attention. Not sure what we’re talking about? We’ve got your back. Here’s a quick recap of the Rightline Gear Moki Door Step’s 15 Minutes of Fame, plus all the details on how to watch the episode in the upcoming weeks.
- Zach and Alyssa Brown, a paramedic firefighter and nurse from Newington, CT, were just an outdoor-loving couple looking to speed up the process of getting their gear on and off their vehicle. That’s when Zach came up with an idea that would change their lives forever.
- Zach created a Kickstarter for his invention, the Moki Door Step. Originally designed to help Alyssa reach the roof of their car, Zach soon realized how useful it could be for dozens of other purposes – and over 2,200 investors agreed!
- Rightline Gear and Zach struck a deal and rolled out the second generation of Moki Door Step, boasting several new features such as the patented extended platform design.
- Drumroll, please! Zach and Alyssa pitched the Moki on ABC Network’s Shark Tank, and struck a historic deal with one of the Sharks! (Watch the episode for spoilers.)
- The Step became available for purchase in the U.S. and Canada at select retail stores and mokidoorstep.com
- The episode airs again on Sunday, February 10th at 10 PM EST on ABC Network with a special promotion going live right before the showing!
So if you haven’t already, see what all the buzz is about and catch the Moki Door Step on ABC’s Shark Tank next Sunday, 2/10 at 10 PM EST.
P.S. Love a good success story? Check out these other awesome businesses previously seen on Shark Tank!